RedRidge Diligence Services, LLC (“RedRidge,” “we,” or “us”) is the owner of this website (the “RedRidge Website”). RedRidge is a subsidiary of IMA Advisors LLC (“Advisors”) and IMA Financial Group, Inc. (“IMAFG”). RedRidge, Advisors, and IMAFG are referred to collectively in this notice as “IMA.”
We can be contacted about the RedRidge Website by contacting the IMA Privacy officer by mail at 430 E. Douglas, Suite 400, Wichita, Kansas, by phone at (844) 687-8671, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
This website privacy notice discloses RedRidge information practices for this RedRidge Website, including what type of personal identifiable information may be collected, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. Other IMA websites may be governed by privacy notices containing different information practices applicable to those sites.
Personal Information That May Be Collected
RedRidge may receive information (including personal information) in the following ways:
Information That You Provide. As you interact with the RedRidge Website, we may collect personal information, including contact information (such as first and last name, job title, email address, fax number, or phone number), in addition to other information, such as:
- Information for RedRidge to respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Information for RedRidge to register you for an event, including contact information for all event attendees, and other information specific to the event.
- Information necessary for RedRidge to provide you an engagement letter, quote, proposal, scope of work, or similar communication related to RedRidge’s services.
- Information necessary for you to access a client portal, such as Google or Microsoft account credentials, username, email address, account number, other identifier, and password or other credential to authenticate your identity.
- Other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.
If you are an employment applicant, any information RedRidge collects from you is subject to IMA’s separate notices and privacy policies regarding employment applicants.
Information That Is Automatically Collected. Like many businesses, RedRidge and our service providers automatically collect or store certain information when you visit or interact with the RedRidge Website (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed from your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with the RedRidge Website. The Usage Information we may collect includes:
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier.
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, settings and behavior, operating system, hardware, mobile network information).
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs.
- The areas within the RedRidge Website that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences.
- Your Device location or other location information, including the zip code, state, or country from which you accessed the RedRidge Website.
- Your Device characteristics.
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you interact with the RedRidge Website, or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information.
- Information about your engagement with RedRidge emails.
- Statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the RedRidge Website, which aggregate information is derived from personal information but cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
Information from Children
RedRidge does not sell products or services for purchase by children and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. RedRidge does not use personally identifying information collected from children for marketing or promotional purposes and does not disclose such information to any third party for any purpose.
Links to Other Websites
The RedRidge Website may contain links to other websites. RedRidge is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites.
Uses Made of the Information
Without your prior consent, RedRidge will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted or as described in this notice. RedRidge uses personal identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, and keep records. Unless you have opted out, RedRidge reserves the right to provide you with information about RedRidge services and related information in which you have indicated an interest. RedRidge may store information collected in connection with the RedRidge Website to support your interaction with the RedRidge Website or to contact you about other RedRidge services.
Disclosure of Information
IMA is a large corporate organization with numerous affiliates and subsidiaries. RedRidge may share your personal information within the IMA corporate organization and may transfer the information to countries in the world where IMA conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for customer personal information. Circumstances may arise where, for business reasons, IMA decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize its businesses in the United States or some other country. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal identifying information to prospective or actual purchasers, and/or receiving such information from sellers. It is IMA’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. RedRidge employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of RedRidge. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions but are generally prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. Under certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
Use of Computer Tracking Technologies
The RedRidge Website is not set up to track, collect, or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through website access logs RedRidge may collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to the site. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis, and business decision making. RedRidge, or its third party vendors, may collect non-identifiable and personal information through the use of various technologies, including “cookies.” A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that a website can transfer to a user’s hard drive through the user’s browser. The cookie is then stored on the user’s computer as an anonymous tag that identifies the customer’s computer, but not the customer. Cookies may be sent by RedRidge or its third-party vendors. You can set your browser to notify you before a cookie is received, giving an opportunity to decide whether to accept the cookie. You may also set your browser to turn off cookies, although some websites may not then work properly.
RedRidge may also use Web beacon or other technologies. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the RedRidge Website, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by RedRidge or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you do not want cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages, you can set your browser to turn off cookies. Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
RedRidge may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the RedRidge Website. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the RedRidge Website; website and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” RedRidge or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
RedRidge employs physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. RedRidge will exercise reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, RedRidge will not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of RedRidge including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
You have the right to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used, or disclosed by RedRidge or by any third parties with whom RedRidge shares such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting the IMA privacy officer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone or mail at the contact information provided earlier in this notice.
At your request, RedRidge will provide a reasonable description of your personally identifiable information that RedRidge maintains. RedRidge can be contacted by contacting the IMA privacy officer via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone or mail at the contact information provided earlier in this notice.
Changes to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you note an error upon review of your information that RedRidge has on file, you may contact RedRidge by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the new or correct information.
California Privacy Rights
Consumers who reside in California have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act, and the regulations issued by the State of California (collectively the “CCPA”). If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights. We will honor requests we receive to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
- You have the right to know, and to request that we disclose to you (i.e., access), the categories or specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the past twelve months.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information about you that we have collected from you.
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information that we maintain about you.
- You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information. We do not sell personal information, but we recognize that some privacy laws define “personal information” in such a way that making available identifiers linked to you in exchange for a non-monetary benefit may be considered a “sale.” To opt-out of any “sale” or sharing of personal information about you for targeted advertising, please submit a request to email@example.com or call us at (844) 687-8671.
- To the extent that we use or disclose sensitive personal information for reasons other than those listed in the CCPA, you have the right to limit that use or disclosure of sensitive personal information. We do not use sensitive personal information for reasons other than those listed in the CCPA.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
You or your authorized agent may make a request to exercise these rights by:
We may take steps to verify your identity and residency before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights. This might include asking for your email address. If you are requesting specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, you will also be required to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are a California resident and that you are the consumer who is the subject of the personal information request. We will not process your request to disclose specific pieces of personal information we have about you until we receive this signed declaration. If you use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, in addition to verifying your identity, we may require proof of written authorization you have given the authorized agent to make the request on your behalf.
We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted by law.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please submit a request to email@example.com. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
Changes to this Notice
RedRidge reserves the right to change or update this notice or any other statements regarding its privacy practices at any time. Continued use of the RedRidge Website after a modified notice or policy is posted will be deemed acceptance of the modified notice or policy.
Questions, Problems, and Complaints