- Industry | Beverage Manufacturer & Distributor
- Proposed Loan Size | $400MM
- Target added to buyers existing line RLOC: buyer is a Canadian publicly-traded company.
- Complexities involving A/R invoice and credit memo testing: developed chargeback reserve.
- Estimated borrower was underreporting inventory by 10% due to manual reporting
- Inventory located at 100+ locations for operational efficiencies.
- Material inbound and outbound in-transit inventory, including overseas from vendors.
- Consulted target through field exam process and expected reporting as it was never subject to periodic BBC.
- Reviewed bill and hold agreements with customers such as McDonald’s.
- Nearly 80% of reported inventory balance tracked or updated manually; helped develop the reporting process.