At RedRidge Diligence Services we realize there are numerous accounting processes and methods companies use to produce financial statements, and creditors or investors need to know the real quality of the earnings and repayment stream. We put together a team of professionals who will effectively and efficiently aid the client in making a decision regarding investments. Whether a two-day initial diligence review or longer buy/sell side assistance, our senior-level finance and accounting specialists will quickly identify key deal issues.
- Quality of earnings (full or limited scope)
- Analysis of financial projections and development of financial models
- Quality of working capital review (purchase price adjustments, earn outs, etc.)
- Sell-side assistance
- Customer and supplier contract review
- Assessment of accounting/finance personnel
- Audit work paper review