- Industry | Communications & Electronics Distributor
- Existing Loan Size | $600MM
- Several operating and reporting divisions within each entity.
- Identification of specific borrowing base reserves; including but not limited to, dilution and sales taxes.
- A/R and revenue cash proof across all entities and 50+ bank accounts.
- Review of complex treasury structure.
- Significant intercompany activity (purchase, sales, treasury function).
- Ensured legal compliance with separation from publicly traded parent.
- Identified non-Lender operation and depository accounts in which the Lender was previously unaware of and did not have BACA agreements in place.
- Detailed review of rebate programs was performed on both the customer and vendor side due to significant historical activity.