RedRidge Diligence Services offers due diligence to investors, lenders and both private and publicly traded institutions.
- Experienced team who has worked extensively for corporate and private equity organizations on transactions in the North America, Europe, and Australia. Expertise include M&A Diligence Services and Lender Diligence Services.
- Involved in transactions, including lender advisory, acquisitions, divestitures, and valuations, with deal sizes $5MM to $1B+ in revenues.
- Strong reputation in the marketplace; diligence reports relied upon by top-tier commercial banks, national commercial lenders, private equity funds and both private and publically traded strategic buyers.
- Growing network of contacts including experienced lenders and corporate relationships.
- Experience across an array of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, retail, oil, software, energy, and specialty finance.
- Extensive experience in buy and sell-side financial diligence, collateral analyses, valuation, forensic accounting, and restructuring.
- Diligence team consists of experienced professionals maintaining certifications and professional designations including: CPA, CFA, CIRA,CFE, CVA, and MBA.
- Dedicated team of professionals with extensive experience in M&A, lending, auditing, forensic reviews, and valuations
- Lender Services experience allows us to produce a tailored deliverable to bank groups in leveraged transactions
- Directors are involved in every transaction from engagement planning to deliverable
- Delivered reports to more than 100 clients in the last 2 years
- Provide an alternative advisor solution: timely turnaround, flexible scope, constant communication
- Team has a broad range of experience in a wide range of industries
- Teams have been dispatched in one or two day in some instances
- Provide a professional point of view on relevant issues in real-time
- Whether a two day initial diligence review or longer term buy side assistance, our senior-level finance specialists will endeavor to quickly flush out the key deal issues